Offering the Finest Vessels
Exceptional Cruise Ships
Incredible luxury. Incredible food. Incredible service. Incredible ports.
- Mid-size, intimate ship with only 1,250 guests, providing access to more exotic ports
- Guest to staff ratio is 1.56 to 1 for impeccable service
- Ten dining venues, including six gourmet, open-seating restaurants with
cuisine inspired by Jacques Pépin
- Mid-size, intimate ship with only 684 guests, providing access to more exotic ports
- Guest to staff ratio is 1.7 to 1 for impeccable service
- Four open-seating gourmet restaurants with cuisine inspired by Jacques Pépin;
all for no additional charge
America’s Only Authentic Overnight Paddlewheel Steamboat
Elegant Victorian decor. All-American staff. Onboard river historian.
- The largest luxury steamboat ever built with over 200 staterooms
- Passenger capacity of only 436 and a crew of 172
- Multiple specialty dining options, all at no additional charge
- The largest and most elegant riverboat in the Pacific Northwest
- Passenger capacity of only 223 and a crew of 73
- Regional Pacific Northwest cuisine
No documents found.