A Taste of Italy
Join the 2022 ISBA President’s Trip, hosted by Rory & Sue Weiler, in an awe-inspiring tour across Italy.
A personal message from Rory & Sue Weiler
We are delighted to invite you to join us on the 2022 ISBA President’s Trip. We’re confident you will enjoy this sensational land program with fellow members and their guests. Encounter the beauty of Italy as we dine our way through authentic Italian cuisine and wine. Historical and cultural attractions will intrigue you as we visit the timeless cities of Rome and Florence and the charming Tuscan countryside. Take in world-renowned Renaissance masterpieces, imperial monuments, and the land where time stands still.
With an exciting itinerary, four-star hotel accommodations, and optional excursions to experience even more renowned sights, we hope you’ll join us in making memories that will ensure.
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDES:
- 8 nights hotel accommodations with porterage (4 nights in Rome and 4 nights in Florence)
- Private transfers to/from airport and hotel
- Welcome Dinner at Ristorante Amedeo (Rome)
- Guided tours in Rome, San Gimignano, Florence & Lucca, including entrance fees
- Three included lunches in Rome, Torciano Vineyard and Lucca
- Florence Farewell Gala at Palazzo Borghese
- High-speed train ticket from Florence to Rome
- Gratuities (Guide & Driver Only)
- On-site assistance from an experienced on-site Go Next Program Manager
- Rome tours include Underground Rome, Foodie Walking Tour & Ostia Antica
- Florence tour includes: Market Tour & Cooking Class with lunch
- Pisa tour includes: Truffle Hunting tour at Savini Tatufi with lunch
- Siena tour includes: Morning tour of Siena
September 10: Arrive Rome
September 11: Rome
September 12: Rome
September 13: Rome to Florence
September 14: Florence
September 15: Lucca & Florence
September 16: Pisa or Siena
September 17: Florence to Rome
September 18: Depart Rome for US
If you are not a citizen of the United States or Canada, it is your responsibility to contact your nearest embassy or consulate to obtain the latest, most up-to-date information on immigration and entry requirements for the destinations you will be visiting.
|121 days or more||=||$250 per person|
|120-60 days||=||50% penalty of total fare|
|59-0 days||=||100% penalty of total fare|