Get closer to Alaska’s untamed places on a 12-night program with 11 nights aboard Victory Cruise Lines’ Ocean Victory. Debuting in 2021, this eco-friendly ship is outfitted for active expeditions that cater to the scientifically curious. Enjoy a one-night hotel stay in Sitka, then set out with naturalists, historians, and Cal Poly’s marine biologists to see wild Alaska up close.
Find whales feeding at Five Fingers Lighthouse. Navigate through Thundering Glaciers Wilderness Area’s steep, narrow fjord passages by kayak or Zodiac raft. Spot seals in the spray of Baranof Island’s overflowing “waterfall coast.” And explore Wrangell and Ketchikan, where petroglyphs, totem poles, and native dancers tell tales of Alaska’s indigenous peoples. You’ll join expeditions to Misty Fjords National Monument and the Fjordland Conservancy, where bears splash for salmon, moose wade in reedy shallows, and eagles screech across the sky. Before rejoining civilization in Vancouver, don’t miss your chance to fish, flightsee, or zip-line through this adventure-seekers paradise.
- Included 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay at Aspen Hotels of America with breakfast, taxes, porterage and transfer to the ship
- 11-night voyage aboard the Ocean Victory with all meals and unlimited beverages
- $300 Early booking savings per person (discount not reflected in the prices below)
- Go Next welcome reception
- Services of an experienced on-site Go Next Program Manager
- Five distinct restaurants, featuring sustainably harvested, locally caught seafood
- Expert expedition team, zodiac outings, kayaks
- Enriching presentations from an onboard team of Alaska experts: naturalists, marine biologists, scientists and historians
- Included shore excursions in each port of call
August 8: Sitka, Alaska
August 9: Sitka, Alaska - Embark
August 10: Kake & Frederick Sound, Alaska – Whale watching
August 11: Endicott Arm & Fjord Terror, Alaska
August 12: Tracy Arm & Endicott Arm, Alaska – Thundering Glaciers Wilderness Area
August 13: Petersburg, Alaska – LeConte Glacier
August 14: Waterfall Coast, Alaska
August 15: Wrangell, Alaska – Stikine River
August 16: Misty Fjords, Alaska
August 17: Ketchikan/Metlakatla, Alaska
August 18: Fiordland (Kynoch Inlet), British Columbia, Canada
August 19: Cruising the Inside Passage
August 20: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Go Next Pre- & Post-Cruise Programs
A Sitka Pre-Cruise Program and Vancouver Post-Cruise Program may be offered. Details to follow.
If you are not a citizen of the United States or Canada, it is your responsibility to contact your nearest embassy or consulate to obtain the latest, most up-to-date information on immigration and entry requirements for the destinations you will be visiting.
|121 days or more||=||$350 per person|
|120-91 days||=||25% of total fare|
|90-61 days||=||50% of total fare|
|60-31 days||=||75% of total fare|
|30-0 days||=||100% of total fare|