Danube Delights with Prague
Toast Prost! as you make your way from Prague to Budapest on this 7-night Danube River cruise aboard Emerald Cruises’ Emerald Dawn. Enjoy an included 2-night pre-cruise program in Prague exploring all that the city has to offer, featuring the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and more! After sightseeing in Karlovy Vary, visit Nuremberg, and take a self-guided tour through the WWII Documentation Center or learn to make traditional German gingerbread in a local baking class.
Visit Weltenburg Abbey in Regensburg before making your way to Passau. Don’t miss Melk’s 18th-century Benedictine monastery, your gateway to another place and time. You’ll tap your toes to the strains of Strauss in Vienna, Austria’s opulent “City of Music” or visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Schönbrunn Palace, before wrapping up your adventure with two days in Budapest.
- 2-night Pre-Cruise Program hotel stay at 5-star Marriott Prague—with breakfast, services of a Go Next Program Manager and an expert local guide, and transfers to the Emerald Dawn
- Pre-Cruise Program features the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and National Theater in Prague. Plus, a walking tour of Karlovy Vary enroute to Nuremberg
- 7 nights aboard the Emerald Dawn, with all onboard meals and gratuities
- Roundtrip economy coach airfare* – airport transfers on group travel days
- Complimentary excursions in each port
- Private Go Next Reception
- Complimentary beer, wine, and soft drinks to accompany lunch and dinner
- Unlimited coffee from state-of-the-art coffee machines and bottled water restocked daily in your cabin
- Onboard entertainment
- Complimentary internet, individual climate control and flat-screen TVs in every suite and stateroom
- Gracious service from a friendly staff
- Smart-casual attire throughout your voyage: no formal wear required
*If a ticket exceeds $1,200 round-trip, the guest will be responsible for the amount in excess of $1,200 at time of acceptance.
June 21: Depart for Prague, Czech Republic
June 22: Prague, Czech Republic (Hotel)
June 23: Prague, Czech Republic (Hotel)
June 24: Regensburg, Germany - Embark (Transfer from Prague)
June 25: Regensburg, Germany
June 26: Passau/Engelhartszell, Germany
June 27: Dürnstein/Krems, Austria
June 28: Vienna, Austria
June 29: Bratislava, Slovakia
June 30: Budapest, Hungary
July 1: Budapest, Hungary
scroll to see entire list
Personalize this trip by booking shore excursions that cater to your style. Immerse yourself in local culture by discovering the unique culinary tastes of the area or take a behind the scenes look at the city’s architectural masterpieces that are known around the world. Whether you want to unwind and experience more of the local flare or embark on an epic adventure, there is an excursion waiting for you. Space is limited and fills up quickly, so book your Shore Excursions today!
Included in your voyage:
- Guided tour of Regensburg
- Guided tour of Passau
- Vienna art tour with a visit to the Kunsthistorisches Museum
- Walking tour of Bratislava
- Guided coach tour of Budapest
You can click here to see more details about the shore excursions for your sailing. Call us at 866.655.9070 if you would like to book any DiscoverMORE excursions from the list.
More time and peace of mind. Don’t just wave at your port city from the deck—extend your trip with an overnight land stay and city exploration. Spend more time with your feet on the ground and immerse yourself in local culture with engaging tours led by an expert travel guide. Let us handle the logistics of your airport transportation, luggage handling, and so much more, so you can worry less and go all in on your vacation.
Discover the highlights of Prague and Budapest that you might otherwise miss with these carefully crafted programs including an ideally located hotel, specially arranged sightseeing tours featuring cultural and historic sites, professional guides, and exceptional concierge support from an on-location Go Next Program Manager.
INCLUDED PRAGUE PRE-CRUISE PROGRAM
June 22 -24 • Included with Cruise Fare
- 2 nights at 5-star Marriott Prague or similar accommodations, with breakfast
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Prague with including lunch, featuring:
– Historic tram ride with panoramic views of Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, and the National
– Guided walking tour inside Prague Castle
– Walking tour of Lesser Town, Charles Bridge, Old Town, Old Town Square, and the Jewish
- Panoramic walking tour of famous spa town of Karlovy Vary with included lunch, featuring:
– Park Colonnade and thermal springs
– Promenade featuring baroque and art nouveau architecture
- Transfers between airport*, hotel, and cruise ship, with related luggage handling
+Prague hotel check-in is June 22
BUDAPEST POST-CRUISE PROGRAM
July 1-3 • $1,299 per person, double occupancy; $1,599, single
- 2 nights at 5-star Intercontinental Budapest or similar accommodations, with breakfast
- Full-day city tour in Budapest, featuring:
– Panoramic view of Pest
– Walking tour of Budapest’s Broadway to Hungarian State Opera House
– Entrance to St. Stephen’s Basilica, its circular lookout, and Treasury with an organ concert
– Central Market Hall with Hungarian food tasting
- Full-day tour outside of Budapest, featuring:
– Visit the Royal Palace in Godollo, Hungary’s largest baroque castle
– Visit Lazar’s Equestrian Park, toast your arrival with a taste of palinka before exploring the complex
– Enjoy a horse show and lunch before returning to Budapest
- Transfers between cruise ship, hotel and airport,* with related luggage handling
Note: These tours involve a moderate amount of walking, some over uneven terrain, and may not be suitable for those with walking difficulties.
The Pre- and/or Post-Cruise Program pricing, itineraries, and accommodations are subject to change.
If you are not a citizen of the United States or Canada, it is your responsibility to consult with a professional immigration counsel or contact your nearest Embassy or Consulate to obtain the latest, up-to-date information on immigration and entry requirements for the destinations you will be visiting.
If you change your plans or cancel, your rights to a refund are limited. Submit a written cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of a written cancellation from you, the following fees will apply (as indicated in days prior to tour commencement - cancellation charge (per person).
|90 days or more||=||$500 per person|
|89-60 days||=||35% per person|
|59-30 days||=||50% per person||29-0 days||=||100% of total fare|
|121 days or more||=||No Penalty, Full Refund|
|120-91 days||=||25% penalty of total fare, per program|
|90-61 days||=||50% of total fare, per program|
|60-0 days||=||100% of total fare, per program|
Travel Insurance is more important than ever and we recommend it for your upcoming trip. Created with Go Next travelers in mind, our Travelex travel protection plan gives you and your loved ones options when unexpected situations affect your trip. Let us help you Dream. Explore. Travel On.
For more information on benefits, rates, and details – Click Here.