Danube Delights with Prague
Join us for seven nights on the prettiest stretch of the Danube aboard Emerald Waterways’ Emerald Sky. Kick off your journey with an exciting two-night pre-cruise program in Prague and explore the magnificent Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, and more. Then, embark Emerald Star and sit back as riverbanks rich with castles, terraced vineyards, and the grand capitals of Old Europe invite you to toast Prost! to the voyage ahead. More than pilsner and pretzels, Bavaria welcomes you with storybook charm. Spend a day among the many-gabled structures of Regensburg’s medieval old town, one of the best preserved in Germany.
Fall under the spell of St. Stephen’s Cathedral in Passau, boasting the largest pipe organ in Europe. And don’t miss Melk’s 18th-century Benedictine monastery, your gateway to another place and time. You’ll tap your toes to the strains of Strauss in Vienna, Austria’s opulent “City of Music,” and then wrap up with two days in Budapest. Here, architecture of the Hapsburg heyday, potent plates of paprika, and the mysteries of The Great Synagogue await your discovery.
- 2-night Pre-Cruise Program hotel stay at 5-star Prague Marriott—with breakfast, services of a Go Next Program Manager and an expert local guide, and transfers to the Emerald Sky
- Pre-Cruise Program features the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and National Theater in Prague. Plus, a walking tour of Karlovy Vary enroute to Nuremberg
- 7 nights aboard the Emerald Sky, with all onboard meals and gratuities
- Roundtrip economy coach airfare – airport transfers on group travel days
- Complimentary excursions in each port
- Private Go Next Reception
- Complimentary beer, wine, and soft drinks to accompany lunch and dinner
- Unlimited coffee from state-of-the-art coffee machines and bottled water restocked daily in your cabin
- Onboard entertainment
- Complimentary internet, individual climate control and flat-screen TVs in every suite and stateroom
- Gracious service from a friendly staff
- Smart-casual attire throughout your voyage: no formal wear required
August 17: Depart for Czech Republic
August 18: Prague, Czech Republic
August 19: Prague, Czech Republic
August 20: Nuremberg, Germany - Embark
August 21: Regensburg, Germany
August 22: Passau, Germany
August 23: Melk/Dürnstein, Austria
August 24: Vienna, Austria
August 25: Bratislava, Slovakia
August 26: Budapest, Hungary
August 27: Budapest, Hungary
Go Next Pre- & Post-Cruise Programs
This two-night Pre-Cruise Program features the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, National Theater and more in Prague. Plus, a walking tour of Karlovy Vary enroute to Nuremberg.
A Budapest Post-Cruise Program may be offered. Details to follow.
If you are not a citizen of the United States or Canada, it is your responsibility to consult with a professional immigration counsel or contact your nearest Embassy or Consulate to obtain the latest, up-to-date information on immigration and entry requirements for the destinations you will be visiting.
If you change your plans or cancel, your rights to a refund are limited. Submit a written cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of a written cancellation from you, the following fees will apply (as indicated in days prior to tour commencement - cancellation charge (per person).
|90 days or more||=||$750 per person|
|89-60 days||=||35% per person|
|59-30 days||=||50% per person||29-0 days||=||100% of total fare|