Fall Colors on Mark Twain's Mississippi
Join us for an autumnal jaunt up the Mississippi! While the leaves turn yellows and reds, travel with us from St. Louis to Minneapolis. Begin with a complimentary pre-cruise hotel stay in St. Louis, famous for its soaring arch. Your cruise begins in Alton, a city whose charming monuments dot the historic streets. Embark the American Countess and cruise to Hannibal, the boyhood home of Mark Twain, famously known as the setting for many of his writings.
In Bettendorf, get a glimpse of Iowa—stop in an art shop or grab a seat at a waterfront café. Then head to Dubuque, where you can pay a visit to the Dubuque Museum of Art, Iowa’s oldest cultural institution. In La Crosse, seek out a local brew pub to get a taste of the city’s long and storied history in the brewing industry. Before journey’s end, spend a day in Red Wing, a city whose pioneering story lives on in its many galleries and museums.
- 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark—with breakfast, coverage of taxes, porterage, and transfers to the American Countess
- 7-night voyage aboard the American Countess, with all meals included
- $300 early booking savings per person, is not reflected in the prices below
- Unlimited free shore excursions in port and with your comfort in mind, deluxe private motor coaches to get you there safely
- Live entertainment and enrichment
- Gracious service from a professionally trained staff
- Luxury accommodations
- Smart-casual attire—recommends dressing up for dinner
- Unlimited WIFI
- Acclaimed cuisine served in spacious main dining room
- All meals including alternative dining featuring fresh lobster and USDA prime beef available every night
- All-Day in-room dining
- Unlimited beverages including extensive wine list, choice spirits, local craft beers, specialty coffees, open bars and lounges including a smoothie and juice bar every morning
September 19: St. Louis, Missouri
September 20: Alton, Illinois
September 21: Hannibal, Missouri
September 22: River Cruising
September 23: Bettendorf, Iowa
September 24: Dubuque, Iowa
September 25: La Crosse, Wisconsin
September 26: Red Wing, Minnesota
September 27: Red Wing/Minneapolis, Minnesota
More time and peace of mind. Don’t just wave at your port city from the deck—extend your trip with an overnight land stay and city exploration. Spend more time with your feet on the ground and immerse yourself in local culture with engaging tours led by an expert travel guide. Let us handle the logistics of your airport transportation, luggage handling, and so much more, so you can worry less and go all in on your vacation.
Go Next will not be offering a customized Pre- or Post-Cruise Program on this departure. If you are interested in extending your journey, please contact Go Next to review options offered by American Queen Steamboat Company.
|121 days or more||=||$350 per person|
|120-91 days||=||25% of total fare|
|90-61 days||=||50% of total fare|
|60-31 days||=||75% of total fare|
|30-0 days||=||100% of total fare|