Begin your journey with an included overnight stay in New Orleans, a melting pot of culture, music, and epicurean delights. Board the American Queen and sail to visit the famous Nottoway Plantation, a mansion with sixty-four bedrooms, twelve hand-carved Italian marble fireplaces, and twenty-two soaring exterior columns. In St. Francisville, a quaint and influential southern town, visit a few of its more than 140 buildings and plantation homes on the National Register of Historic Places. Next, sail to Natchez, a city full of antebellum architecture. Explore Vicksburg, the “Red-Carpet City of the South,” which was the site of a dramatic siege during the Civil War. Your voyage will end in Memphis, but first, travel to Greenville, located in the Mississippi Delta region—a town characterized by its plentiful museums, gardens, and shops.
- 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay in New Orleans—with breakfast, coverage of taxes, porterage, and transfers to the American Queen
- 7-night voyage aboard the American Queen, with all meals included
- $700 early booking savings per person
- Private Go Next reception including hot and cold canapés, wine, beer, and soft drinks
- Services of an experienced on-site Go Next Program Manager
- Complimentary Hop-On Hop-Off shore excursions aboard a dedicated fleet of deluxe motor coaches in every port of call
- Exquisite regional dishes prepared by an award-winning culinary team
- Multiple dining options, all at no additional charge
- Complimentary wine and beer with dinner
- Complimentary specialty coffees, filtered water, and soft drinks
- Gracious service from a friendly staff
- Smart-casual attire throughout your voyage; no formal wear required
- Lectures by a Riverlorian, your onboard river historian
- Professional showboat-style entertainment
- Nightly dancing to swing, big-band, and Dixieland jazz music
March 7: New Orleans, Louisiana
March 8: New Orleans, Louisiana
March 9: Nottoway Plantation, Louisiana
March 10: St. Francisville, Louisiana
March 11: Natchez, Mississippi
March 12: Vicksburg, Mississippi
March 13: Port of the Mississippi Delta / Greenville, Mississippi
March 14: River Cruising
March 15: Memphis, Tennessee
PricingAll prices listed in USD.
The above prices do not reflect the $700 early booking savings per person.
Go Next Pre- & Post-Cruise Programs
A New Orleans Pre-Cruise Program and a Memphis Post-Cruise Program may be offered. Details to follow.
|121 days or more||=||$350 per person|
|120-75 days||=||50% of total fare|
|74-45 days||=||75% of total fare|
|44-0 days||=||100% of total fare|