California Privacy Rights
User Access and Control
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, suppress, delete, or otherwise limit our use of your personal information, you may contact us using the mechanisms provided below. We will respond to requests for data access within 45 days following receipt of email or mailing. Please note that we are only required to respond to each customer once per calendar year.
You may opt out of having your personal information used or disclosed for certain purposes.
- If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails or mailings from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out. To stop receiving these emails, click “Unsubscribe” or “Update my Preferences” at the bottom of any marketing email you receive or click here.
- If you continue to receive our communications in error after expressing an opt-out preference, please let us know so that we can investigate the situation.
- If you are under 18 and a registered user of the Services, you may request removal of content or information that you have publicly posted to the Services. To make such a request, click here. Please provide a detailed description of your content removal. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, as, for example, some of your content may have been re-posted by another user. There may also be circumstances in which the law does not allow removal of your content even if requested.
If you are a California resident:
- California Civil Code Sections 1798.100 and 1798.10 permit you to make requests to access categories and specific pieces of personal information about you, as well as to request to delete personal information about you.
- If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user of GoNext.com, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted.
If you need additional help with privacy rights management, please contact us at 888-927-0113.