Delightful Douro with Lisbon
Be rejuvenated as you take in the breathtaking views of the Douro Valley on this 7-night cruise aboard Emerald Cruises’ Emerald Radiance. Experience the magic of Lisbon during an included 2-night pre-cruise program featuring a visit to the Belem Monumental Quarter, the Jeronimos Monastery, and a stop at the Belem gardens to enjoy an authentic Pasteis de Belem.
Transfer to Porto and enjoy a full day of sailing through the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Douro Valley. Visit the beautiful Quinta do Tedo vineyard, and in Vega de Terron slow down and catch a glimpse of western Spanish life with its quiet streets and lush landscapes. Experience the captivating landscapes of Pocinho and visit Regua where wine terraces are cut from the rock and you can taste delicious port wines. Spend your final day in Porto strolling picture-perfect, cobblestone streets and savor Porto cuisine at a local cafe.
- 2-night Pre-Cruise Program hotel stay at the 5-star Hotel Altis Grand Lisboa—with breakfast, services of a Go Next Program Manager and an expert local guide, and transfers to the Emerald Radiance
- Pre-Cruise Program features a visit to the Belem Monumental Quarter, a visit to Jeronimos Monastery and a stop in the Belem gardens for a special pastry treat. Also visit Coimbra and explore the University of Coimbra, one of the oldest universities in Europe before reaching Porto.
- 7 nights aboard the Emerald Radiance, with all onboard meals and gratuities
- Roundtrip economy coach airfare* – airport transfers on group travel days
- Complimentary excursions in each port
- Complimentary beer, wine, and soft drinks to accompany lunch and dinner
- Unlimited coffee from state-of-the-art coffee machines and bottled water restocked daily in your cabin
- Onboard entertainment
- Complimentary internet, individual climate control and flat-screen TVs in every suite and stateroom
- Gracious service from a friendly staff
- Smart-casual attire throughout your voyage: no formal wear required
*If a ticket exceeds $1,400 round-trip, the guest will be responsible for the amount in excess of $1,400 at time of acceptance.
September 11: Depart for Lisbon
September 12: Lisbon, Portugal - Hotel Stay
September 13: Lisbon, Portugal - Hotel Stay
September 14: Transfer to Porto - Embark
September 15: Porto - Pinhão, Portugal
September 16: Pinhão - Vega de Terrón, Portugal
September 17: Vega de Terrón, Portugal - Salamanca, Spain
September 18: Pocinho - Regua, Portugal
September 19: Regua, Portugal
September 20: Porto, Portugal
September 21: Porto, Portugal
scroll to see entire list
- Atlanta, GA
- Boston, MA
- Charleston, SC
- Charlotte, NC
- O'Hare Chicago, IL
- Midway Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Des Moines, IA
- Detroit, MI
- Indianapolis, IN
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Memphis, TN
- Miami, FL
- Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
- John F. Kennedy New York, NY
- LaGuardia New York, NY
- Newark, NJ
- Phoenix, AZ
- San Francisco, CA
- St. Louis, MO
- Washington Dulles, VA
Personalize this trip by booking shore excursions that cater to your style. Immerse yourself in local culture by discovering the unique culinary tastes of the area or take a behind the scenes look at the city’s architectural masterpieces that are known around the world. Whether you want to unwind and experience more of the local flare or embark on an epic adventure, there is an excursion waiting for you. Space is limited and fills up quickly, so book your Shore Excursions today!
Included in your voyage:
- Visit to Quinta do Tedo with wine tasting
- Guided tour of Salamanca
- Visit to the Côa Valley Museum
- Guided tour of Lamego & Our Lady of Remedies Sanctuary
- Guided tour of Porto
You can click here to see more details about the shore excursions for your sailing. Call us at 866.655.9070 if you would like to book any DiscoverMORE excursions from the list.
More time and peace of mind. Don’t just wave at your port city from the deck—extend your trip with an overnight land stay and city exploration. Spend more time with your feet on the ground and immerse yourself in local culture with engaging tours led by an expert travel guide. Let us handle the logistics of your airport transportation, luggage handling, and so much more, so you can worry less and go all in on your vacation.
Lisbon Included Pre-Cruise Program
- 2 nights at 5-star Hotel Altis Grand Lisboa or similar accommodations, with breakfast
- Half-day tour of Lisbon, featuring:
- Panoramic tour of Parque das Nacoes & Avenida Novas neighborhoods
- Avenida da Liberdad (compared to Champs Elysees)
- Emblematic squares of Restauradores Square and Rossio
- Visit to Jeronimos Monastery
- Monumental District of Belem including a tasty Belem Pastry at Belem Gardens
- Tour to Coimbra enroute to Oporto
- Visit University of Coimbra
- Lunch included in Coimbra
- Transfers between airport,* hotel, and cruise ship, with related luggage handling
+Lisbon hotel check-in is September 12
The Pre-Cruise Program pricing and tour details are subject to change without prior notice.
*FOR GUESTS BOOKING THEIR OWN AIRFARE: Airport transfers are only applicable during program dates. You must provide your complete flight details to Go Next 30 days prior to departure to ensure airport transfers.
MOBILITY: This tour involves a moderate amount of walking and may not be suitable for those with walking difficulties.
If you are not a citizen of the United States or Canada, it is your responsibility to consult with a professional immigration counsel or contact your nearest Embassy or Consulate to obtain the latest, up-to-date information on immigration and entry requirements for the destinations you will be visiting.
If you change your plans or cancel, your rights to a refund are limited. Submit a written cancellation to email@example.com. Upon receipt of a written cancellation from you, the following fees will apply (as indicated in days prior to tour commencement - cancellation charge (per person).
|90 days or more
|$500 per person
|35% per person
|50% per person
|100% of total fare
Travel Insurance is more important than ever and we recommend it for your upcoming trip. Created with Go Next travelers in mind, our Travelex travel protection plan gives you and your loved ones options when unexpected situations affect your trip. Let us help you Dream. Explore. Travel On.
For more information on benefits, rates, and details – Click Here.